And if I am not mistaken that picture is taken inside the Big Coop. Is she in there permanently now?
Yes, the picture is from within the big coop. It is from yesterday.

No, she is not permanent in the big coop. In fact, she was very frustrated with me today. Mrs BY Bob is down babysitting Eve today and Phyllis did not get into the big coop. Though not for lack of trying. 😆

Thank you all! It was scary... more so the part where I thought we’d be locked in! But Bob, you crack me up... and you are right .,. guns and bombs won’t stop me from shopping :gig

And Bob.. please go see my reply on your interview... I explain what I meant ....
Heading there now.

Thank you all! It was scary... more so the part where I thought we’d be locked in! But Bob, you crack me up... and you are right .,. guns and bombs won’t stop me from shopping :gig

And Bob.. please go see my reply on your interview... I explain what I meant ....
I forgot that. But it fits so well. :gig sorry. :oops:

Day 12: Calm Reigns

Another calm day. Sydney was out around 11:40 as it was cooler out and therefore cooler in the coop. It was only 75.6°F (24°C) in the coop when she got up.

She has become nice and boring, drink, poo, bathe, eat, groom, eat, drink, back to the eggs. Such a determined young lady. Not even a year old and perpetuating her species.

Mom to be at night. Working while others rest.
20200605_215710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom