Are you sure those are partridge feathers and not dirt?

It's good to see everyone is where they below belong. You and Rich did a really good job.

Lucky is looking quite beautiful this morning. 🥰
I'm so pleased you still get to see Ned & Lucky. It must have been such a wrench when they left!

"Hey Phyllis, I have a whole bush full of flowers, (And bees). Do you want to scratch up some worms with me?"
BLUALONE.JPG

Blossom does the exact opposite. On Saturday morning she even bit me to get me out of bed! However, afternoon naps are a different matter and she will sit on me an press down if I try to move.
I had a cat that on Saturday mornings would get up on the bed and would grab my hand with his mouth and try to pull me out of bed. Just so I would sit on the couch and he could curl up in my lap. :barnie

I'm so pleased you still get to see Ned & Lucky. It must have been such a wrench when they left!
It was so hard. Knowing I could up with them made it easier. Ned broke my heart though. We had gotten very close after i saved him from the pool and when he saw me as safety and roosted on my head, it was all I could do not to scoop him up and drive home.

I love getting the updates and seeing their pictures. It is so nice. It also helps knowing they were going to a friendlier flock than mine. Check out tonight's roosting saga. :he

I think she thought mine was RC's...the post is there anyway...Do you have a thread, RC?
Oh no - I can barely keep up with all of your threads - so I really can't imagine having the time to be a good host!
Also, you are all so welcoming on your threads - as long as you are all OK I will keep hanging out with all of you.
I did start a thread when I first joined around the Chicken Palace build - I will update it at some point so I have a full set of pictures of the design.

Oh no - I can barely keep up with all of your threads - so I really can't imagine having the time to be a good host!
Also, you are all so welcoming on your threads - as long as you are all OK I will keep hanging out with all of you.
I did start a thread when I first joined around the Chicken Palace build - I will update it at some point so I have a full set of pictures of the design.
I must say I'm rather relieved. It is easier keeping up if I just have 2~3 threads to track. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom