How did you accidentally attach so many photos? I am trying to picture myself doing that? I have done an extra photo before.....
As I am scrolling through the pictures I accidentally tap some, adding them in. Then it takes a awhile to upload, and I usually see it and cancel them all and try again, but this time they uploaded before I noticed they were there because the pic of Mrs B took a while to appear in the post, and then I just clicked “post reply” without even knowing they were there! Ooops. Seeing as the data was already used I didn’t bother to delete them and just edited in an explanation.

I was ready to declare victory but then .. ..
For two nights there were no rodents on the night cameras, no traps sprung, no peanut butter licked off traps.
I was ready to declare RC the winner of Rodents vs RC.
However, the mice demanded a recount. And sure enough last night there was one solitary and very trap shy rodent spotted at 4am. Not sure if it was a mouse or a rat.
Back to shock and awe tonight.

Mom ... ... MOM! Is it still Monday? Please say it is still Monday. Pleeeeeeeeaase Mom.
FEDB028C-D402-46AD-BC2B-5518C5664CB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I was ready to declare victory but then .. ..
For two nights there were no rodents on the night cameras, no traps sprung, no peanut butter licked off traps.
I was ready to declare RC the winner of Rodents vs RC.
However, the mice demanded a recount. And sure enough last night there was one solitary and very trap shy rodent spotted at 4am. Not sure if it was a mouse or a rat.
Back to shock and awe tonight.
You go get'm! :mad: :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom