I agree, but they’ve been getting little free range time. The only thing I can think of is maybe the hawk knows my vehicle and that they get to come out if I’m home during tge day.

I will thank @BY Bob for this one, and highly recommend it. The nerf guns that shoot the little round balls! Works on Eagles and Owls, and I’m sure Hawks, too. Not as accurate as a .22 or a BB gun. Sure, you’re going to look funny if anyone sees you using it (especially if you’re chasing said predatory bird through the woods and yelling expletives at it in your undies... just saying, no personal experience there, really) But 100% legal in every way that matters, unless you get charged with public indecency!

I will thank @BY Bob for this one, and highly recommend it. The nerf guns that shoot the little round balls! Works on Eagles and Owls, and I’m sure Hawks, too. Not as accurate as a .22 or a BB gun. Sure, you’re going to look funny if anyone sees you using it (especially if you’re chasing said predatory bird through the woods and yelling expletives at it in your undies... just saying, no personal experience there, really) But 100% legal in every way that matters, unless you get charged with public indecency!
That is what has helped to keep the hawks away from my property. I plunk them out of trees, off the run, etc.

I wondered what would calm Aurora. I never envisioned that getting beat up by Hattie would solve it. I still worry that this is a result of Aurora being hurt and that she is not over it yet. I guess only time will tell.
Hattie beat Aurora up!? See what happens when I cheat! Now I have to go try and find out what happened!!

Hattie beat Aurora up!? See what happens when I cheat! Now I have to go try and find out what happened!!
Wow Bob!!! That is crazy! I haven’t ever seen anything like that here :confused:... maybe she got tired of Aurora being a meanie! And I like how Lilly was sorta protecting Hattie...

And just look at how well you know me! 😁... Before I even spoke it!

Thanks for that!

Wow Bob!!! That is crazy! I haven’t ever seen anything like that here :confused:... maybe she got tired of Aurora being a meanie! And I like how Lilly was sorta protecting Hattie...

And just look at how well you know me! 😁... Before I even spoke it!

Thanks for that!
It was crazy. I am just now getting over it myself. It was quite a shock.

Back
Top Bottom