What happens is 1/2 of us are running 10 pages behind ~ & not always the same 1/2. :gig

The other option I can think of is working out a time & going with skype or other multi chat function. Skype is the only one I'm familiar with but I'm sure there must be others. That may not work for you data wise.
This is why I’m thinking a separate thread... just for the books... we will have to figure something out, I’m sure we can work out the logistics before all the books get in.

What happens is 1/2 of us are running 10 pages behind ~ & not always the same 1/2. :gig

The other option I can think of is working out a time & going with skype or other multi chat function. Skype is the only one I'm familiar with but I'm sure there must be others. That may not work for you data wise.

You can do that’s with Zoom as well but the free version only gives you 40 minutes. But can log on to a new session.

Bob needs to carefully photograph each page for us... at least Canadians... the us Amazon showed me a copy for $10 and change that couldn’t be shipped to me... Amazon.ca has other ideas about the value of this little used book. This is the only buying option for me... sorry but no can do on this one (and I was so going to use it to debunk our health order exemption for schools to my cousin!)
View attachment 2429305
If you would like, I can get it here more really and ship it to you. Just PM your address to me and I'll ship one to you.

I love the thought of a Skype, but yeah, if not the Data, the connectivity here can be pretty iffy. I’ve found I get better signal by putting my phone on speaker and sticking it to the range hood using the magnetic case (I think it turns the trailer into a Giant antenna!). Speaking of which, here are my pullets enjoying their stove and range hood.
View attachment 2429343
and that little hay string above it was what I was trying to get a pic of one of them on the other night! Just imagine... and she was perching pretty well too! The stove is on the “pull it out and maybe install in a cabin” list, hence the plastic...
This is very cool! This whole idea has intrigued me from the start. Looks like it is working out very well. Great job. :thumbsup

This is why I’m thinking a separate thread... just for the books... we will have to figure something out, I’m sure we can work out the logistics before all the books get in.
I think a book thread would work here - I am not keen on expanding my social media presence (this is all I do) but I would definitely participate in a bookclub with this group - I think the odd hours etc. adds to the entertainment so am not bothered by it.

I like the looks of this one...I believe it's important to go in fully loaded...:gig Seriously I might have to get one of these!!! One year, I put small nerf guns in my Adult ""Children's"" Christmas stockings...as my daughter put it..."all out war broke out...may there be peace on earth""...:gig! I might buy one of these and wrap it for myself then get back at the boys for all of the missiles they shot at their unarmed mother! :lau

View attachment 2428999
I cannot tell a lie, I want one of those! 🤣

🤣 be careful because it smarts if you get hit with one of these. I'll post a video. 🤣
When the kids were teenagers we took them to Skirmish in the Poconos for a day of family fun participating in Paintball war.
We wore canvas coveralls (supplied by them) and other protective gear. It still hurt when those nasty little things hit you.
The next day, I was covered in small round bruises.
They were sore too.
Last time we did that! 🤣 🤣

Last edited:

I have never skyped but I could learn, I suppose. Lol.

I think a book thread would work here - I am not keen on expanding my social media presence (this is all I do) but I would definitely participate in a bookclub with this group - I think the odd hours etc. adds to the entertainment so am not bothered by it.
I agree with a separate thread with the name of the book in the title perhaps.

Hattie winds up up "honking or coughing" almost everytime she eats corn. I liken it to our clearing our throats. I would guess that is what has happened here. Nothing much to worry about.
Oh, thank you so much, Bob! And you all who "liked" it, means agree for the most part? That's a relief....everybody seems good this morning, no dripping noses or other parts yet, and no honking. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom