Listen. I have been online all afternoon looking here, within a 50 mile radius (That's 80.5 kilometers to you Aussies) for replacement hens, and can find NONE! (None worth buying anyways):th
Oh dear. I am sorry. You could post on the California thread here (I assume there is one) and see if anyone needs to downsize a flock. :(

Listen. I have been online all afternoon looking here, within a 50 mile radius (That's 80.5 kilometers to you Aussies) for replacement hens, and can find NONE! (None worth buying anyways):th
I'm sorry Alex. New chicks really do go a long way to helping mend a broken heart. :hugs

Oh dear. I am sorry. You could post on the California thread here (I assume there is one) and see if anyone needs to downsize a flock. :(
Only one i found on Craig's list, was 9 hens, 1 rooster and the whole coop. for sale $130 American. But as a rule, their heartache would only complicate mine. I hope you understand that. (I have 2 roos already also):(

Right third time Kris and first time Bob.
Emus and kangaroos supposedly cannot walk backwards so they are our coat of arms supporters. "Advance Australia Fair". Or at least that's what I was told. :confused:
Australians all let us rejoice...
*MJ tears up*

Not all Aussie animals are scary Kris.

Consider the Quokka.
View attachment 2436278
Yay!!!!!! Quokkas :love :love :love

Baby quokka!!!!

IMG_20201128_182133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom