Something for Fun

I was googling around the internet and I happened across this website discussing Wyandottes. A quiz popped up to align me with my perfect chicken breed. So obviously I took the quiz. Here is the website in case you want to do so as well. The quiz pops up when you access the site.

https://www.thefeatherbrain.com/blog/wyandotte-chickens

Here is my "perfect" breed.
View attachment 2546062
I tried 3 times & it keeps giving me chickens I do not like!!! And would never keep. 🙄

I’ll have to finish it later.. tablet about to die... but I have repeated myth 11 about a hundred times! 😳 ... thanksfor that info!
And here’s my colored eggs! Got me some Easter eggs today! 😄
C9C7D220-7100-4AE3-8A07-B9A1470085CD.jpeg

I’ll have to finish it later.. tablet about to die... but I have repeated myth 11 about a hundred times! 😳 ... thanksfor that info!
And here’s my colored eggs! Got me some Easter eggs today! 😄View attachment 2546639
Stunning 🥰
My 5 yo is in awe, she can’t believe chickens can lay so many different coloured eggs!

And here’s my colored eggs! Got me some Easter eggs today! 😄View attachment 2546639
So pretty. I got 5 eggs today. I don't really like when everyone lays several times a week, but there is not much I can do about it!

Yes..our son and daughter in law moved in..with their little one, just so they could help. They have helped oodles! Having someone to talk to and have understand you is very nice. Son says, have your chickens mom, I'll help you.
I’m glad to hear this. You need some help. :hugs:hugs

1st was a Sultan ~ whatever that is 🙄 but the poor things can't see & have health issues. Like, duh, I need that in my nutty flock.
The next was a sex link ~ hybrid. Lots of eggs, early death. Never happening.
Easter Egger ~ sorry, I can't have a Sansa [or an Aurora for that matter ~ oops My brain is fried]in my flock & I'd rather have an Australian Aracauna ~ which I happily have. I know you Americans love them & I understand why but there are other girls I love far better. :lau

Also she doesn't have breed information on any of my favourites: Campines [obviously 🙄], Japanese or Belgians. Pretty sure she hasn't got Frizzles listed either as it's an American site. :idunno

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom