I would get it tested. 😥

I really am sorry for your loss. This is awful. :hugs :hugs
I would totally get it tested. If they threw poisoned bread that has to be against the law.
When I was a young teenager I came home to find someone had battered our new kittens against the wall and beat their brains out - it was truly awful - the police took it very seriously though they never caught whoever was responsible.
I just don't understand some people and their attitude to other animals.

I know, right?! Very un-majestic! :lau

We have a local wildlife park near us called Lake Tobias. They have big cats including Lions and Tigers.

Well the one morning we were there as they opened and I was checking out the lions. This big man comes lumbering down out of his den and down to the corner we are standing at.

All of a sudden I realize I'm standing next to his litter box!! He took his morning poo and it was less then pleasant! He covered it just like the house kitties and the he let out a massive roar.

Latest mugshot Monday pic it’s blurry because it’s still my left hand FA70E0C3-C771-4FB1-BD9B-1EF2EAA42C39.jpeg

I would totally get it tested. If they threw poisoned bread that has to be against the law.
When I was a young teenager I came home to find someone had battered our new kittens against the wall and beat their brains out - it was truly awful - the police took it very seriously though they never caught whoever was responsible.
I just don't understand some people and their attitude to other animals.
How traumatic that must have been for you. Dear lord. I want to weep for young royalchick. 😥

There is a special place just for people like them.

Back
Top Bottom