Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I posted here, but I've been following along silently & have kept up to date. April was a tough month for me. I had experienced dealing with a sick rooster for the first time. It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions - some days I thought he was getting better and other days he got worse. It seemed like the medication prescribed helped him some, but I caught it too late and my sweet Roo passed away on April 27th. I think he knew his time was coming to an end. Roo was a very sweet rooster, but he wasn't the type who enjoyed being pet or handled, but on my last day with him, he stayed by my side and let me pet him. I think that was his way of saying goodbye to me 😢 It's been over a week and the pain is still very fresh.

I know I don't comment often, but I always try to "like" everyone's posts here. I wanted to let you all know that this reading thread has helped me get through the rough times when I was feeling down about Roo. I enjoy reading about peoples flocks and seeing photos of everyone chickens 💕

My sweet Roo
View attachment 2653545
He is beautiful. I am sad to hear he has passed away. I’m sorry for your loss. 😢

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I posted here, but I've been following along silently & have kept up to date. April was a tough month for me. I had experienced dealing with a sick rooster for the first time. It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions - some days I thought he was getting better and other days he got worse. It seemed like the medication prescribed helped him some, but I caught it too late and my sweet Roo passed away on April 27th. I think he knew his time was coming to an end. Roo was a very sweet rooster, but he wasn't the type who enjoyed being pet or handled, but on my last day with him, he stayed by my side and let me pet him. I think that was his way of saying goodbye to me 😢 It's been over a week and the pain is still very fresh.

I know I don't comment often, but I always try to "like" everyone's posts here. I wanted to let you all know that this reading thread has helped me get through the rough times when I was feeling down about Roo. I enjoy reading about peoples flocks and seeing photos of everyone chickens 💕

My sweet Roo
View attachment 2653545
He was so gorgeous! I am so sorry😟.... hugs to you!

It's been a full on day here. There's been so much that had to be done, my plants were in need of being rescued and I am far from being a good gardener but with the help of a dear friend we managed to save most of them, though a few surviving remains to be seen.

So good night my friends. I hope to see you tomorrow. :)
Good night Marie. I hope your plants make it.

Back
Top Bottom