Rich Update

Everyone please pray for Rich and Danielle (CrazyChookChookLady). She just texted me that Rich has just been taken to the hospital by ambulance. They have no idea whatmay be going on but obviously any change in what he was diagnosed with is extremely dangerous.

Chicken tax, her favorite of mine.
20210320_172308.jpg

All this talk about Ruby and other hens, giving warning that it might be time to go away, kinda has me frightened. Rocks-Ann has been staying very close to me, but I see nothing wrong with her (not even one lost feather) seems she just wants to be with me, all the time I’m out in the yard. Barred Rocks lifespan is supposed to be 5 to 8 years, sometimes longer. Rocks-Ann is 5 years this month.
I'm certain she just loves and appreciates you. Rest easy my friend.

Another item of concern. Jaffar is usually crowing by now. I just went out and checked on him. He's fine, perched next to Emily as usual. I rubbed his waddles, and asked him if he was Okay. (He remained silent, but liked the attention) Can a roo, have an off morning?:idunno
I would say yes to that. Sounds like he is still in bed and may want to have a slow start to the day.

Rich Update

Everyone please pray for Rich and Danielle (CrazyChookChookLady). She just texted me that Rich has just been taken to the hospital by ambulance. They have no idea whatmay be going on but obviously any change in what he was diagnosed with is extremely dangerous.

View attachment 2673621
Thanks for the update @BY Bob. Im hoping for the best for Rich and Danielle (@CrazyChookChookLady ) :hugs

Rich Update

View attachment 2673621
🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom