I have many things on my mind this morning, but I thought I would post some pictures of the reason why I don’t want to leave this world anytime soon!
:D:frow
View attachment 2720719View attachment 2720718
I love this picture of the barred rocks, you've posted it before and please keep posting as often as you like! The looks and poses are perfect, and then the one in the very back is saying something too! :love What a nice bunch.

What a pipe dream. I was hoping that the chooks, would come back to the barn/coop early, so I could get some early rest. But, NOOOO! (They are still all over the property) and it’s going to be a very long day for me tomorrow !
:he :barnie:rant:idunno
Jaffar, do your darn job already! :bow
Okay, it’s 19:30 hrs PST. The birds are all in (And so am I now) :yesss:

I read there is a lot of mercury in tuna plus a cruelty issue, so that's one fish I now avoid. Not that I'm up on all the latest news. :( . I was told that sardines are a little healthier. I need too do more research.
Sardines are extremely healthy, especially if not heavily salted. They are very high in omega 3 fatty acids, and because they have a much shorter lifespan they don’t accumulate the same amounts of heavy metals that larger fish do (from our pollution of the oceans). The cruelty issue can be avoided by buying line caught tuna or looking for Oceanwise or MSC certified products. Think SPCA (positives) but for the sea. I also personally avoid large flat fish like Halibut due to Worm Counts (shudder, flashbacks to squirming returns!). There are issues with our local whales reproductive abilities and nursing killing their first calves, probably due to toxins which build up in their system from their diet of many contaminated smaller fish over the years it takes them to reach sexual maturity.

I do not censor or ban books. They are free to read whatever they want.

I do think that maybe we need to form a discussion group though. 😆
🙄 I said *monitor* ~ not censor or ban. Let them read then have a jolly good discussion about why that was such a bad society. You can't just let them read with no input from you! :lol:

In severe cases of coccidiosis sometimes an antibiotic will also be utilized as the intestinal lining can be susceptible to bacterial infection as well.

Enrofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic also known as baytril here in the states. Antibiotics do not treat coccidia.

I hope that makes sense and explains what she was doing.
Yep. Even my unscientific brain could wrap around that one. :D

I’m soooooo behind (spent five days at a music conference) and want to catch up, but just wanted to share something with my chook friends. I was awarded a blue belt in Jishukan tonight (a mixed martial art) so feeling pretty chuffed.

View attachment 2720801
Goodonya mate!

Back
Top Bottom