Oh no. We will all have ulcers and chronic anxiety by the time they arrive.
There is nothing the rest of us can do except hope for the very best.
@featherhead007 may be up for a quick flight to Cleveland and a small USPS heist - think it is a Federal Offence but no big deal in a good cause!
Bob, you however can distract yourself with hardware cloth and ramps and paint.
I will stick to pacing up and down and clicking refresh on BYC!
No need to keep checking in. There will still be no chicks. 😥😥😥

My dumb neighbor decided to fell a tree in the back of his yard adjacent to my yard. Yes it fell the wrong way, and smashed my fence. I had to cut up the branches, and mend the fence (same area as was hit by the drunk guy in the truck a while back. All my birds were on the other side of my yard thank goodness! But he’s going to get a bill for my inconvenience (you can count on that)! :barnie :he

My dumb neighbor decided to fell a tree in the back of his yard adjacent to my yard. Yes it fell the wrong way, and smashed my fence. I had to cut up the branches, and mend the fence (same area as was hit by the drunk guy in the truck a while back. All my birds were on the other side of my yard thank goodness! But he’s going to get a bill for my inconvenience (you can count on that)! :barnie :he
Side note: be careful with overgrown lemon trees, they have huge painful spikes on the branches! Ouch :old :eek:

Back
Top Bottom