The Buff is Eating

The Buff chick was just eating some fish out of my hand. I think she is going to make it. The Black would not eat anything.

I don't need to tell everyone my fears if Phyllis rejects them again and the Black passes away on me.
I don't know how react to this. I gave a sad face, but that's not accurate.
I am so sorry about all of this, Bob! As much of a mess I am, can only imagine how you are. :hugs

The Buff is Eating

The Buff chick was just eating some fish out of my hand. I think she is going to make it. The Black would not eat anything.

I don't need to tell everyone my fears if Phyllis rejects them again and the Black passes away on me.

Ok, that's good. Now the black can copy her sister.
Definitely good. Is the black one getting steadier? Hopefully she just needs to build her strength up a bit more with liquid food. :fl

If the buff does become an only chick perhaps @CrazyChookChookLady would be willing to see if her silky will adopt her?

@
The Buff is Eating

I'm sorry and this makes me sad :hit Even with me just meeting you a few days ago. I just got done driving 🚛 and I'm trying to read up on all what's going on but I'm so tired and can't get threw them all. Will you PM me and let me know in the morning how everything is going? I'm truly sorry your going through this but from what I have been able to read you have a great support group. :highfive::hugs

@

I'm sorry and this makes me sad :hit Even with me just meeting you a few days ago. I just got done driving 🚛 and I'm trying to read up on all what's going on but I'm so tired and can't get threw them all. Will you PM me and let me know in the morning how everything is going? I'm truly sorry your going through this but from what I have been able to read you have a great support group. :highfive::hugs
Threw? You are allowed “THROUGH “ :D

My silkie is always happy to adopt chicks. She is finished with the babies I gave her earlier this Spring.

It's good 1 chick is eating, hopefully the 2nd one starts from watching.

@BY Bob and I have been in contact and I'm available to help in any way possible.
Mumma Silkie would be a nightmare if she were a human! Always raising other people's babies. But she's a dream of a hen. Worth her weight in gold.

Back
Top Bottom