Moving to a new home is very stressful. For now, I wouldn't worry about poop. Give them a few days to settle down.
One of the two is very aggressive. They both have had a good time out this morning now choose to go inside the coop.
The aggressive one is attacking the sweet little soul, she broke into my princesses patch at one point and amber put her in her place. I was surprised to see my timid princess retaliating as well.

Moving to a new home is very stressful. For now, I wouldn't worry about poop. Give them a few days to settle down.
The sweety laid an egg, I don't know if I can eat that one, the grumpy laid one as well but the shell broke. Hopefully she will settle a little now
20210919_101613.jpg

I just joined BYC about a month ago and found this thread about a week ago. PMed @BY Bob and he said 'write anyway" as I was afraid to respond to posts 'cause I' so far behind!

So, the 'Blast from the past' is me responding to a very old post...as I read it for the first time. I hope that doesn't confuse anyone.:confused:
It totally confuses me but I like being reminded of the history! I had missed or forgotten the post you replied to. And yes, my ladies are pets so I would keep them even if they didn’t lay eggs.
I do love the eggs though!

Back
Top Bottom