Hello my name is Tina and Agatha thinks I'm a soft touch. But I pecked my new mother this morning so Agatha had better watch her step because I'll grow bigger one day

20210920_105203.jpg

Last edited:
I love their tails. I really love that they will roost on me for long periods of time. They are sweet though and not really giving me any trouble.

View attachment 2840087
Their colouring is spectacular. They're going to be stunners when they're in their adult shiney feathers.

This is all a learning process so sharing my thoughts...

She's improved slightly since this morning. I'll see how she's tomorrow or Tina will be alone as she's not introduced yet.

They were both out this evening and both ate well, i parted them this morning too let Tina eat.

I will try them all together in the garden tomorrow with treats, if Agatha starts being brutal again I will put her in the green crate with hay for tomorrow night.

I acquired this crate from the pet shop so she'll have too stay in the spare room and I'll try not too cuddle her because she has too learn.

She was so sweet too me this morning after i wrote in here, so I just have too try to keep her and pray thing's work out, if not there's a farm with pet chickens but I really hate that idea. The farmer let's them roam freely and I worry about foxes.

I think Agatha is older than they told me, this is the problem, it would have been a better situation if she had been the 18 months and small like my other girls.
Honestly, you can't tell a chicken's personality on the first day or two. They need a chance to learn about their environment and that includes other hens and fights. Don't make any decisions that will be hard on her for a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom