Thank u I appreciate it.I won’t involve my future quails messages here
I am sorry, I didn't mean you shouldn't post here.
It is only that when you post something where you need help I worry that we aren't the right people to help because we don't know enough.
We are just going off our general experience with chickens and other animals. So I was worried you wouldn't get the advice you needed fast enough if you were relying on us here!

Now I’m in big trouble :thThe hens are acting like roosters, and Jaffar is Bok bok boking like the hens do. I already asked him to “Man up, act like a roo, you fool”!!:he
I can’t handle this! I’m going to go see Chaco. Hopefully she didn’t turn into a cow 🐄!

See, she’s still a horse!
079D3FF8-5916-44AD-9311-C80EE8AC3EC4.jpeg

Thank you! I don't know for sure if it's sour crop, because Blossom doesn't have any odor to her breath. Did your hen have any smell to her breath?
Yes, it was a sour smell - like a fermentation project gone terribly awry:sick, but you did have to get pretty close to smell it (There was NO missing it, though, once you were close enough:sick)

Yes, it was a sour smell - like a fermentation project gone terribly awry:sick, but you did have to get pretty close to smell it (There was NO missing it, though, once you were close enough:sick)
Do you think sour crop always has a smell? We've never smelled anything bad coming from her. Her crop is down almost to normal , but she's still not eating on her own.

Some more progress
View attachment 2842188

Don't mind the chair that blew over

Here is the base alongside the run floor. My dad had to make four different tools to bend the wire up. We will be doing some more assembly when I'm done with classes today.
Awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom