It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

I will be an infrequent poster while we drive. Please behave yourselves.
Gosh that is a long drive. Please drive carefully. You are a wonderful guy and I hope he realizes how lucky he is in having you as his father-in-law!
Enjoy the ride - time for some good music at full volume!

It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

Oh no, Bob! I hope your son-in-law is OK. You are such a good man. Your little babies will be just fine and will be so happy to see you when you return! So will we! ❤️

Good morning. So here are a couple videos demonstrate me NOT doing a great job st tube feeding. The first is me getting less than half a syringe into Flash and the second one is an unsuccessful attempt at getting more into her. Interestingly, let me love on her for a long time after the second attempt.

That cheered me up.:D I've watched with some envy you tube feeding Ruby I think and it left me wondering if I had been doing something wrong. Every chicken I've tube fed has been a battle, most worse than the problems you had with flash.:love

Bob I'm sorry, your son must be in dreadful pain. Thank goodness he has you, that must make a huge difference

🙏 he recovers quickly.

We will try to be good

Seriously Alex and me will be on our best behaviour, well I will be and try to keep a close eye on our Alex ;)

Chaos here.
It's raining buckets and my little ones have been stuck in the old coop for ages, meanwhile my three naughties have done nothing but cause havoc since this morning. So I've now put them in the small coop too give Agatha and Tina a little space.

Agatha laid an egg but the shell was easily broken I'm going to give them a little of the goat cheese I got today along with their carrot tops

I don’t envy you with the roosting issues, that’s for sure.
Now with only 2 they go up and snuggle in together on the same roost usually.
The nights when I check and they happen to be on different roosts to one another I wonder what words have been exchanged 🤭
Are you thinking about getting another couple of hens?

Back
Top Bottom