Bob I'm sorry, your son must be in dreadful pain. Thank goodness he has you, that must make a huge difference

🙏 he recovers quickly.

We will try to be good

Seriously Alex and me will be on our best behaviour, well I will be and try to keep a close eye on our Alex ;)
:goodpost:
My best to you, @ByBob, and your SIL & daughter.

There’s still no sign of Lilly
Where was she when you last saw her? Was she in the house or outside free ranging? If outside, double check every possible hiding spot - remember how Hattie had @ByBob so stressed because she hid. Make sure you have a good, strong flashlight when searching if she was outside.

It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

I will be an infrequent poster while we drive. Please behave yourselves.
Sorry to hear this, Bob.
He is so fortunate to have you to help him.
Good luck on your journey. I hope your son-in-law is not having too much pain. 🙏🙏🙏

Now you know chicken breeds, especially from the USA and the UK are not my strong point but I don't think Henry The Second and his misses are legbars.
What I think they are is Light Sussex.
I'm still working on the others but a couple of the grey hens have Marans in them.
Don't know about the Ex Batts; Red Sex Links of some description possibly.
Light Sussex don't have a crest....at least here in the U.S. Do they in the UK? Somebody in your new flock has a crest (and, crest or no crest, she is a beauty:love)... and cream legbars were developed in England...so maybe????
https://www.thefeatherbrain.com/blog/cream-legbar-chickens

Light Sussex don't have a crest....at least here in the U.S. Do they in the UK? Somebody in your new flock has a crest (and, crest or no crest, she is a beauty:love)... and cream legbars were developed in England...so maybe????
https://www.thefeatherbrain.com/blog/cream-legbar-chickens
:hmmOh dear, I t hink I owe a chicken tax, but can't figure out how to get the new camera to upload to the computer. :idunno ?Is there a tax on a delayed tax paid????:idunno

Back
Top Bottom