The Penguin Stance

Here is Daisy, the greatest hen ever, just before the end. 😥 This is the classic penguin pose.
20201213_234446.jpg

Everyone has that 1 Neighbor

Happy Holidays. 🧑‍🎄🎅🤶
Wonderful. I laughed out loud.
I do indeed have that one neighbor (well not exactly neighbor but nearby) and I appreciate that, like a puppy, he is not just for Christmas.
I actually think he is best at Halloween.
He has cut back in recent years due to cost, but this year he invested in a giant inflatable Santa who when it drops below freezing buckles at the knees and falls down on his back.
I get a great kick out of seeing Santa out cold paralytically drunk early each morning when I head out.
:lau :lau 🎅🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 :lau

Chicken tax - Minnie with places to go and no time to pose for a photo.
DE8D74C5-A9C3-4AFF-AC58-5CA3436DD6B3.jpeg

Just had to reply to this (I am still working through your stories!).

This spring I got 2 wee silkie chicks.... Then figured why the heck I will get 3 more silkies. The first two unfortunately we're killed by a fox 😢.

So that left three lovely little hens 🤗

Then people (niece, cousin) started giving me their chicks and hens...

Have 14 now.... This time last year all I had where 4 elderly horses!!!

So Bob if I can do it, so can you - get more hens!!!!

(FYI - my young pullets r laying blue and green eggs 😆)
The tribe has been a large as 8. I have been very weak. 😕

Wonderful. I laughed out loud.
I do indeed have that one neighbor (well not exactly neighbor but nearby) and I appreciate that, like a puppy, he is not just for Christmas.
I actually think he is best at Halloween.
He has cut back in recent years due to cost, but this year he invested in a giant inflatable Santa who when it drops below freezing buckles at the knees and falls down on his back.
I get a great kick out of seeing Santa out cold paralytically drunk early each morning when I head out.
:lau :lau 🎅🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 :lau

Chicken tax - Minnie with places to go and no time to pose for a photo.
View attachment 2917832
:gig:gig:gig:gig

I can understand the attraction of a lovely snowfall, so pretty 🤗

But from my perspective having winter from the first of November until April, dealing with -20 to -30c cold, shoveling snow, cleaning off my truck almost every day.... 😆

The attraction wears off fast

Bob will agree with me I am sure haha!
I surely do. 👍

Back
Top Bottom