Happy Fluffy Butt Friday. I did not take any new pictures today as I'm dragging my feet charging my camera since I need to get pictures of Lil Bit. Here is one from last week, 2 large fluffy cochin girls. I have to admit, if you want a fluffy butt, you need a large fowl cochin.
DSCN5761.JPG

Happy Fluffy Butt Friday. I did not take any new pictures today as I'm dragging my feet charging my camera since I need to get pictures of Lil Bit. Here is one from last week, 2 large fluffy cochin girls. I have to admit, if you want a fluffy butt, you need a large fowl cochin.
View attachment 2917852
Those two are like small chickens plopped on top of a giant bundle of fluff. It is like the fluff has a life if it’s own.

BY Bob it is soo nice to see you are able to come back to your thread. I wish I could tell you it gets easier but I still find myself occasionally crying over Drumstick, Henrietta, Clover and Pumpkin. Even though I was sick with covid I still have enormous guilt that I wasn't able to be there and protect them. Especially since it took loosing 4 for me to realize I was loosing them to a coyote instead of a Hawk.

View attachment 2917852
They are impressive bums! 🥰

BY Bob it is soo nice to see you are able to come back to your thread. I wish I could tell you it gets easier but I still find myself occasionally crying over Drumstick, Henrietta, Clover and Pumpkin. Even though I was sick with covid I still have enormous guilt that I wasn't able to be there and protect them. Especially since it took loosing 4 for me to realize I was loosing them to a coyote instead of a Hawk.
It doesn't get any easier. After 8 years and more failure than success I know that. The list just gets longer. I keep hoping that I will find joy in the living again. Perhaps with time I will. 😕

Back
Top Bottom