It's a dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde with her. She is really a sweetie pie usually. But now she is bat-crap-crazy!!
Wrold is always a bit on the snappy side but broody she's insufferable. I couldn't believe the Vorwerk persisted. No~one else is that insane. They know what she's like.

I've written this before in here. My friend had a cat moved in on her then she suddenly after many years was a bit of colour, the vet said it was her heart and insisted she needed steroids, the cat died within hours of taking them 😔
Poor Moggy, my cat was 18, all I wanted was for her to be comfortable. Not have a full blood panel, x-rays, blah blah blah... I told the vet unless she had a cute for old age all I wanted was pain meds and some fluids....

Can you put Dotty in there (hospital ward) with her at night? It might make them both feel better.
Oh now that is a good idea. I let Minnie spend most of the day out in the Chicken Palace with everyone else and only moved her back in the hospital when she basically hunkered down in a corner and stopped moving around.
Right now there is peace so I will leave everyone be, but if either Dotty or Minnie seem upset I will give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom