I've got one to share!!

IMG_2022-05-13-16-40-19-038.jpg

@featherhead007

Hey how is Jaffar today ? Is he settles down towards you?

Curly and Dorothy got I to a brawl today, I so wanted to break it up but I took bobs suggestion and let them figure it out.

Curly won,!!! And she pinned Dorothy down by the back of her neck. Dorothy is likely 3 times her size! And Curly lost a few feathers but she won!

I am putting it down to spring fever.
It’s too hot out to argue with Jaffar. He has his ladies all under the porch (I directed some of the house A/C down to that area) Jaffar hasn’t bit me all day though.

Is the other kitty not allowed out?
It is not. Neither Toast nor Davis actually want to go out. I could leave the door open and only Éowyn goes out.

Phyllis was trying to intimidate Toast through the screen the other day. I wish I had recorded it but I didn't have my phone. Phyllis bluff charged her a couple of times.

Okay, so ignorant me has asked this a couple of times before, but no one has 'bitten'.

HOW do you 'burn them out' without also damaging the wooden coop? Yes, I know what those propane torches are like, but haven't used one in forever, and then only once. How do you get it hot enough, especially in crevices, without charring the wood? Is it something someone can explain, or do I just need to get a torch and practice on scrap wood myself?
Shad had a LOT of hard wood. It takes some serious effort to get it to ignite. Most of what I have is pine....using the torch would be a problem. Definitely recommend practicing on a scrap piece of the same type of wood used in your coop. Then practice with a poopy board. Is it possible to set the temp on the torch lower?

Back
Top Bottom