I had not heard that. But isn’t it a bit early? I don’t normally get my flu shot until November!
It is very unusual for this to happened. It is the tail end of actual flu season. You can still expect another different strain late this year.

Flu tax
20220413_080055.jpg

How a broody chicken normally gets hand fed: gently, calmly…
View attachment 3121976
Vs how Goldie eats from a hand while Broody, assuming she’s not trying to take actual chunks out of the hand and is settling for her third handful of pellets. The frenzy and biting has calmed down enough by this point that I could video with the non target hand. Apparently I can’t count and we have a total of three chicks one yellow one chipmunk and the other is still wet. Thankfully the rotting egg smell has left so I’m hoping it was just the two bad eggs I tossed last night.
I love that you had to remind her by poking her. 🥰

It is very unusual for this to happened. It is the tail end of actual flu season. You can still expect another different strain late this year.

Flu tax
View attachment 3122112
Awww lovely barred rocks 💖

Re: flu seasons - yep all over again come September... Oh well.

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the long absence. I got logged out and never found the time to log in until now. School is out, but I still have many projects for the summer, but I'll try to catch up.

You are all probably aware of the avian flu. For protection, my four have been staying in the "funplex".
View attachment 3122028
I also received my first fairy egg.
View attachment 3122036
May 12, I payed tribute to my first two: Cinnabar and Creamsickle.
View attachment 3122038
And recently we had movie night. We watched chicken little.

I hope everyone is doing alright. I'll catch up soon.
Hooray! Blazinga is back! :wee :wee :wee

I love seeing your ladies again!

Back
Top Bottom