So, are you trying to tell me that she is wearing too much makeup?
(i.e. the teen that looks like she is 25)

At least she still loves you, unlike many human teens that can't admit they love their parents until they are no longer adolescents in age nor attitude...... or did she just pop by to see if she could borrow the car 🚗 or money 💵 for a date?

:lau:lau
She popped by for a chat. All mine now do that. They hop up on the table by my chair and have a chat. It is the closest I get to lap chickens. It is quite lovely actually.
I told her there was no rush to grow up and to enjoy being a kid a bit longer.
Not sure she listened.

What more can I do for little Xzit? I’m open to suggestions.
Let her hatch peacefully...no more disturbing her or moving her...just make sure there is water in reach of the nest and let her be. You can talk calmly to her, and keep her company...just don't move her of futz with her.

The hooligans would like to show everyone their exclusive new clubhouse. It offers shade to beat the heat, a roof for when it rains and hundreds of snacks if you are inclined to catch them. Where is this place? The creek bed where else. They are spending hours each day over there lately.
View attachment 3169427View attachment 3169431View attachment 3169432View attachment 3169433View attachment 3169437View attachment 3169438View attachment 3169439View attachment 3169440View attachment 3169441View attachment 3169442
No adults allowed here. Unless you are Bunny and the babies, if she wants to take them there they begrudgingly share the real estate.
That looks wonderful. This bunch is pretty darn smart from the looks of things!

Wow, from this angle, what a difference in Lady Featherington versus the other 2. The others are definitely sleeker/slighter She will have a more matronly shape. ❤️ 🥰 ❤️

Gucci is walking much better in this video. ?Maybe she tweaked the leg a bit? Or maybe the 'Bs' have it and is already helping her?
There is a significant difference. The other 2 combined might equal her in size. Might.

Lady Featherington is going to be a healthy lady.

The hooligans would like to show everyone their exclusive new clubhouse. It offers shade to beat the heat, a roof for when it rains and hundreds of snacks if you are inclined to catch them. Where is this place? The creek bed where else. They are spending hours each day over there lately.
View attachment 3169427View attachment 3169431View attachment 3169432View attachment 3169433View attachment 3169437View attachment 3169438View attachment 3169439View attachment 3169440View attachment 3169441View attachment 3169442
No adults allowed here. Unless you are Bunny and the babies, if she wants to take them there they begrudgingly share the real estate.
Great choice of clubhouse!

Never mind, I looked into the reason why they didn’t cut the bagels all the way. (Sometimes answers are required for important questions!) :old
I’ve noticed that here too. One of life’s mysteries. 🧐

Bagel tax
A459AC7F-1987-49AF-A0F4-71B9241DEE18.jpeg

Oh I see! Thanks for explaining.

The Mareks risk is more a burden than I thought it was. I'm sorry Bob.
It's not the Marek's. You should always quarantine anytime you add new birds to your tribe from any source. I never really had a way to do a proper quarantine before. I thought it out this time and did a proper quarantine. Fear of the bird flu brought this on. It really got me thinking about how best to keep everyone safe. While I achieved that, I forgot to think about how I would interact with them.

They are fully vaccinated against Marek's. That was solved before they got here.

Back
Top Bottom