I found Xzit in the coop laying an egg. When she was finished, I brought her inside with me, and I took a nap. She laid on top of me perched asleep in the air conditioning.
Xzit is very soft and quiet. The only sounds I heard from her, was purring (or was that snoring?) :lau

Yes, good idea. I tried some of that today but greedy Diana kept grabbing Minnie's treats when she was being slow. Tomorrow I will lock the others in/out so she and I can spend some quality treat time.
I also need to get serious about the diarrhea. She, Dotty and Maggie have had diarrhea for weeks. We found roundworms and coccidiae on fecal test and I treated for both but with no improvement, and then in the middle of the treatment Minnie got sour crop. Maybe a coincidence but I suspect not.
So, maybe she has amprolium resistant coccidiae? Or, less likely, fenbendazole resistant round worms.
The mystery is why Diana and the Hooligans seem not to have any issue.
Will you test again then, to confirm your theory?

Good colour purple . Colour of royalty!
She is actually blue. The paint turns to purple when you shade it with your hand. You can see the paint better in these photos.

20180305_165216.jpg
20180305_165046.jpg

Car tax
20220809_083246.jpg

Minnie is not in great shape. I can't see anything wrong (well apart from the diarrhea that she has had for a while now). But she looks depressed and is just sitting on her own in a corner of the Chicken Palace.
She is drinking but not eating much.
I don't know if she is just depressed because she is now a lonesome or if the diarrhea is finally draining her energy.
I am very sorry to hear that. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom