Are you considering having a necropsy done also?
Nah. Decided against that. I think if I had the whole process clear ahead of time I might have done so, but figuring it out in the moment was just all too much for me.
The PCR should tell if it was Marek’s or the virus Bella had. It won’t tell me about cancers and other internal organs stuff.

Lulu is keeping me company.

Her comb is really becoming quite wild.
FF7CF3E8-D628-4EFD-ADCF-CF583438C8B0.jpeg

She is improving her knowledge of horticulture by reading about trees.
D48A7130-AB20-4EF1-8961-5848E9AA5D66.jpeg

But sometimes the warmth of the sun and the lovely cool breeze are overpowering and she has a little snooze.
2A8EB55B-81EC-4EFA-A915-80F0F85DAFE2.jpeg

And so do I 💤

Awww. Thanks. I am OK. You know, one foot in front of the other and carry on.
Actually my feet are propped up on a rubber feed bowl while I enjoy the gloriously cool sunny day in the chicken field. Canadian air - and it is lovely.
I suppose I should go get something done but it is just soooo lovely here and Lulu has been sitting with me having a snooze.
It’s watermelon day here for the chooks. Yay! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate 17898F44-A09D-4520-9C9D-0FC45AA65CD4.jpeg 4BAD0C2A-E3B0-4CEE-965F-2B82EE8388B0.jpeg

H

He is being very good, I keep waiting for the big blow up where everyone starts fighting 😳
Rarely do Roosters & Hens fight. A hen might stand up for herself so he doesn't mate, but rarely is there real fighting between the two. Much more common is Roo to Roo or Hen to Hen. I think you will be just fine in that department!:cool:

Awww. Thanks. I am OK. You know, one foot in front of the other and carry on.
Actually my feet are propped up on a rubber feed bowl while I enjoy the gloriously cool sunny day in the chicken field. Canadian air - and it is lovely.
I suppose I should go get something done but it is just soooo lovely here and Lulu has been sitting with me having a snooze.
Awww, wonderful having company! It is so sweet when they sleep on you/next to you - shows the ultimate trust and that they feel safe with you!❤️❤️❤️

It's also pretty amazing you got her to stop 'zoom-zooming'!

Lulu is keeping me company.

Her comb is really becoming quite wild.
View attachment 3221879

She is improving her knowledge of horticulture by reading about trees.
View attachment 3221885

But sometimes the warmth of the sun and the lovely cool breeze are overpowering and she has a little snooze.
View attachment 3221893

And so do I 💤
All that sounds like just plain ole 'a good day'! Smart chicken, she seems emotionally intelligent - knowing you need companionship!:love:love

What is that saying....?If the comb fits.....:gig:gig

I"m assuming (hoping) there are no ill after-affects from the accident:fl:fl Sometimes the achy muscles don't show up until the next day.

I noticed Maggie in the background in one of the pics. Hope she has been quietly keeping an eye on you, too!
:hugs:hugs:hugs💟:hugs:hugs

All that sounds like just plain ole 'a good day'! Smart chicken, she seems emotionally intelligent - knowing you need companionship!:love:love

What is that saying....?If the comb fits.....:gig:gig

I"m assuming (hoping) there are no ill after-affects from the accident:fl:fl Sometimes the achy muscles don't show up until the next day.

I noticed Maggie in the background in one of the pics. Hope she has been quietly keeping an eye on you, too!
:hugs:hugs:hugs💟:hugs:hugs
Nothing quiet about Maggie!

Back
Top Bottom