I have a question and I am putting it here because a lot of savvy chickeneers come here.
I have two lavender orpingtons, I think. I mean, that is what I ordered and what I paid for (they weren’t cheap).
I assumed they would look like my buff orpingtons except for color, but they don’t.
Here are two pics of my buffs:
View attachment 3222286View attachment 3222287

And now three pics of the lavenders:
View attachment 3222289View attachment 3222288View attachment 3222290

What do you think?
They're beautiful, but orpingtons shouldn't be bearded. At a guess: Easter Eggers, so possible colored eggs

Just caught one of the silkies sleeping with her head hanging down - that can’t be comfortable!!! I wonder does the blood rush to her head??

93B72B8D-30DD-4E5E-94A6-DFF706ED074A.png

I have a question and I am putting it here because a lot of savvy chickeneers come here.
I have two lavender orpingtons, I think. I mean, that is what I ordered and what I paid for (they weren’t cheap).
I assumed they would look like my buff orpingtons except for color, but they don’t.

What do you think?
Umm, hate to tell you that is no orpington. Lovely lavender Amerucauna's or lavender Easter eggers you have there. Odds are in your favor for blue eggs from those girls.

SHRA taxView attachment 3222327
Primula and Mera
I just love your Dark Brahma girls. I never realized that they had partridge markings, but with black & white. I have light Brahma girls, and they have a very sweet disposition...but I think I like the look of the Dark better! (I want some Buff Brahmas - they are gorgeous - but I just can't justify in my mind triple the price of a light!!)

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I kinda drool over your girls when you post pics of them. All your chickens are beautiful, but I really like the looks of your dark Brahma girls! :love :love :love

What do you think?
Blue Aracaunas?

Back
Top Bottom