So I'm getting halloween contacts black out and some others but I just thought of something. If demons and vampires have red eyes then chickens will poke their eyes out and kill them so vampires and demons should be afraid of chickens! Am I right? Im so morbid during my favorite time of year.

Uneggspected variety
I have been in the UK all week and was exhausted from hauling a huge number of books and papers to ship off to various libraries, so I popped in to M&S for a pan au raisin. Truth be told there were only two left so I got (and ate) both.
To get to the bakery counter I had to walk past the eggs and my mind was blown.
They are selling them by breed of hen and seem to be pricing by breed (Marans, Legbar, Leghorns etc.)! There were also duck and quail eggs.

View attachment 3280267View attachment 3280270View attachment 3280271View attachment 3280272View attachment 3280273View attachment 3280274View attachment 3280275
Very interesting! Thanks for taking us to the UK.

I've not been on much, 90 pages behind! Making a roof over the big run, family things and then also trying to get refurbished Arlo Ultra cameras working for the coop and run- could not even remove the case to put batteries in two of them, the button would pop but the case wouldn't move. DH may have found a solution, he finally took a look at it (after I've already ordered a brand new single camera Pro 4! OK maybe I'll keep it anyway?)
View attachment 3280288
It's not yet done, roof et al, and the base securing brackets and weighting are not all in yet...
Hi CB! I am looking forward to more pictures as it progresses!

Back
Top Bottom