throwback thursday thirsty thursday fest
thumbnail - 2022-09-05T084513.876.jpg

Speaking of Chiquita I have to show you all something. I have had her for 10 months now, and when she first arrived she looked rough.
This was her the first night.
View attachment 3282656
The next day.
View attachment 3282657View attachment 3282658
Look at her now, she looks like a completely different hen. She has gained weight and her feathers and color is just gorgeous. These were taken just a few minutes ago. My angry floof really is living her best life.
View attachment 3282663View attachment 3282664View attachment 3282665View attachment 3282666View attachment 3282667View attachment 3282668View attachment 3282672View attachment 3282679View attachment 3282681View attachment 3282682
Beautiful little pumpkin 😊

No, sadly, my chooks never took to the xylophone:( The ONLY times they had seemed the slightest bit interested was when I smeared some peanut butter mixed with scratch on it. :idunno

My Geese are doing well. When they hear me talk, they call out (kinda loudly, I might say:oops:) And, when I let them out of the coop/run for free range time in the afternoon, they follow me around as I go let everyone out. If I stop & turn, they freeze, I start moving again, and they do, too!:lau Like a game of freeze!!. However, if I stop and stoop down & start talking to them, they talk back and approach. They side-step my gentle attempts at touch, though:hmm But, they will readily eat out of my hand, or gently 'nibble' my fingers or clothing to 'explore it'. I do give them a stern 'NO' if they bite hard or tug hard. I'm fine with curiosity, but not hurting, and I don't want them to get bad habits......

Thanks for asking :love
They sound funny and lovely!

Yeah, that’s what it means here. So I was surprised to see ‘funny ugly’, maybe it’s niche location-specific?
:eek: :th:oops:

Oh my!!!….

Haven’t heard that one 😳

Oh boy now I have the giggles!!! Won’t EVER be able to use that one again, oh my innocence has been shattered 🥺

Tax just because…
AAD3DBAE-F8F4-4123-B990-088CBA1A9732.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom