Searched it up. We are 30,000 km away from each other. From Red Point to Yellow Point. sorry if the yellow point is too small.
Screenshot 2023-02-04 223235.jpg

I thought those were the authors from the audiobooks you are listening to to help you relax. ASMR relaxes me (mostly the whispering) but every person is different.

*until you wake up early to go to educate yourself
In high school we had to read Shakespeare, boring as anything but he did have some good quotes on such things as sleep, dreams, and humour…

Well nerve block is out. Hopefully I’m not crying in pain in a few hours. I have had a few times in the past three days when the pain “broke through” and was pretty bad, but I was able to get it under control again using the pump. Now that I don’t have that option I hope the swelling is starting to decrease. I am keeping it elevated and using an ice pack behind my knee several times a day. (They told me to put it behind my knee to cool the blood flow, since cold won’t penetrate very well through the splint).

We have used the generator last month without these issues, and had been running it for at least several hours before we had the issues this times. The problem seems to be that the breaker for the 50 amp outlet started to fail on one leg. (Which I only partially understand and may have explained badly).

Yes we live in an RV, a 32’ fifth wheel. We still can’t figure out why the 12 v battery doesn’t want to stay charged, especially since we just put in a new battery last month. That’s why DH is worried that the power surge damaged the inverter or charging system.
Me too… Hmmmm. Now I’m really going to go have to get tax photos; if it’s not pouring rain tomorrow I promise some poultry photography Bob!

Are you just running one 12v battery? What sort/group deep cycle? LiFePo4, lead acid, or AGM? What year RV? I’m in a ‘97 and a lot of the systems have failed as it’s not meant for Full Time, it’s apparently “old”, and we are fully off grid. Inverters do have a small consistent drain when connected, even not under load, so I installed a marine physical disconnect switch on ours to prevent draining the battery (all aftermarket with the age of or RV). The RV came with two 6v golf cart batteries in series, which I replaced with 4 in series/parallel to increase the Amp hours for our “off grid lifestyle” (see how I made that sound fancy and pleasant?). When I replaced them again and added 400 watts Solar I went with 4 12v group 27’s in parallel because of cost and availability. 12volt battery system maintenance is a pain, especially with charging. Temperature can be an issue, especially with Lithium Batteries, which have a battery management system and are usually connected to a temperature monitor as the cannot charge below freezing without damaging the battery.

Me too… Hmmmm. Now I’m really going to go have to get tax photos; if it’s not pouring rain tomorrow I promise some poultry photography Bob!

Are you just running one 12v battery? What sort/group deep cycle? LiFePo4, lead acid, or AGM? What year RV? I’m in a ‘97 and a lot of the systems have failed as it’s not meant for Full Time, it’s apparently “old”, and we are fully off grid. Inverters do have a small consistent drain when connected, even not under load, so I installed a marine physical disconnect switch on ours to prevent draining the battery (all aftermarket with the age of or RV). The RV came with two 6v golf cart batteries in series, which I replaced with 4 in series/parallel to increase the Amp hours for our “off grid lifestyle” (see how I made that sound fancy and pleasant?). When I replaced them again and added 400 watts Solar I went with 4 12v group 27’s in parallel because of cost and availability. 12volt battery system maintenance is a pain, especially with charging. Temperature can be an issue, especially with Lithium Batteries, which have a battery management system and are usually connected to a temperature monitor as the cannot charge below freezing without damaging the battery.
I didn’t know that last bit! Thanks!

Tax from and here is one for Kris too 😊

B2F3F682-E47F-4272-BDF5-DEE68433D0F0.jpeg
F96D56E2-87A5-4B57-9E61-480AA6FBD440.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom