OK so I went to do a check for an egg, and I tried to check her but the other chickens were milling about, so I went to the office to get it ready for her, when I went back, she had plopped out an egg... I wonder if my trying to check her stimulated her muscle contractions.

She is still not looking chipper though.

She just went into her usual nest box (and the one she roosts in), she was looking a bit more perky.... I think that the nest box changes are a huge factor for her.

Video Taken Down

YouTube has decided to take down the video of the fight between Hattie and Aurora from a few years back because "Content showing the malicious infliction of physical or psychological harm to animals isn’t allowed on YouTube."

I appealed on the ground that it was educational, not malicious in any way, and was denied.

Therefore, as of this moment, I am shutting down my YouTube channel. If I cannot find another means by which to share videos I will no longer be doing so.

Of course I am emotional at this point and may change my mind once I calm down but I can't see letting them make money off my content when they have accused me of maliciously inflicting physical or psychological harm to my girls.

The speed by which my appeal was denied was frightening. It was very clear they did not care to hear my thoughts. They had already made their minds up.

I do not take this accusation lightly. I will be consulting attorneys today but I expect that they will tell me I would be tilting at windmills to try and fight them on this.

I encourage you every time you view a video on YouTube to remember what they accused me of doing. I will never forget it.
Yet, I've seen some really abusive video clips added too the funniest animal videos.
They need some decent people vetting the posts in there.

I'm so sorry you have had such an upsetting experience Bob :hugs

She just went into her usual nest box (and the one she roosts in), she was looking a bit more perky.... I think that the nest box changes are a huge factor for her.
Wee Miss Marty, I am ordering you to feel better. She has now joined the ranks of the animals I have informed if they get sick and die, I will kill them. After Dirt's one and only mild colic episode before he officially became ours I told him if he ever did that again I would kill him. He's listened. Branch knows if he does something stupid I will wring his neck. Now Miss Marty, pay attention. "If you so much as think of getting sick or worse I'll come to Canada and kill you". She is not even mine and I am not ready to loose another black silkie hen.

Well, that’s better than writing bad chicks!
:oops:
:th

Man o man that’s cheesy!

Tax
A8A410CE-42AC-4690-B88C-A976B2CA972F.jpeg

I only remember because I once had a tax payment rejected for having insufficient chickens.
Well in that case I will pay now

8C5FDE32-1DC4-4F28-8DD2-EDBC3A6DD595.jpeg
CB777E94-4AB8-4640-819E-E81C4FB37ABE.jpeg
252D3CDF-AD6B-4D3F-B242-34508ADC69C8.png

Back
Top Bottom