I plan on posting something on the main page warning those who make a living off of YouTube that they could get in trouble for posting things like this.

The lawyers are right about one thing. You have no rights on YouTube. It's their platform. You give up your rights when you sign up. You agree to abide by their decisions.
I like @ChicoryBlue's idea of BYC writing something - after all it was educational about the normal behavior of chickens which is something BYC should support.
I think you should explain it to @Nifty-Chicken or one of the mods. I don't know whether it will make a difference but a communication from BYC would be more powerful than just a few of us objecting.
It is right that they have the principle of no animal cruelty - but their algorithm is fundamentally flawed when they allow some of the terrible things they allow and then take your video down. At some level they must sometimes be interested in feedback in order to improve their algorithms.

I am very sad today. Just gotta say the 50’s was before my time, but the way so many innocent people were swept up in the Red Scare and how the McCarthyism blacklists really ruined people’s lives for the political benefit of a few was horrible. I feel we’re living through that again, and this incident with your video reminds me of that.

You’re right, there’s no getting away! Maybe iCloud….you also have a limit but can pay for more space.
View attachment 3448520
Hello beautiful ladies oh you are lovely ❤️

Bed time

I find it funny how Blanche and Penelope roost on the higher (ya 2” higher) ledge after all they are the bosses!
C4677292-0ECC-412B-ADE0-831825E4ADC7.png

And the rest on the remaining ledge. Like the rulers minions 😁

F85AA51B-D474-4111-A5D4-F92EB257E4F4.png

We had to leave the naked neck girl at the clinic and I didn't hear back from them before closing. I called too late and got the machine ...
Oh dear 🥺 I hope she is ok, hope they have some food and water for her 😟

Sure hope her leg is something that will heal.

I cannot relay how upset I am. I am searching for an alternate means of sharing videos. This is going to devastate the history of this thread but I will not let them make a dime off of me now.

Once I have an alternate platform, should one exist, (I am hoping that Microsoft One Drive or Google Drive will work) I will reach out to the moderators to see if there is any way I can get access to edit the old posts with new video links.

If so then I will painstakingly replace each link. If not then I will have to do some kind of a reference link.

This is going to be a lot of work and likely means I will not be keeping up with the thread for weeks.

YouTube does need to get busy on those videos of soldiers dying in Ukraine that pop up all the time. If they push me one more video of a Russian tank exploding.......
There's Odysee. I think there's a setting to automatically upload youtube stuff. I used to use it to upload cat videos.

I am part Italian. Does that make me macaroni and cheese?

Nope, just full of noodles.

Google drive actually adjusts the file to a YT format, I think google is affiliated to YT.
https://www.quora.com/Do-my-YouTube-videos-count-in-my-Google-Drive-storage

I'm so not techy, but this seems like thought the companies might be someway affiliated, google drive doesn't impact you tube:idunno:idunno:idunno:idunno

Okay, all sorts of taxes due:

The 'Kids' late last summer - telling me they wanted OUT of the pen, now! Mom!
IMG_2097[1].JPG
IMG_2083[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom