I've read we can give them probiotic in-between. So they had banana in low fat yogurt, 6 and a half hours after.
I only have tin sardines there is no meat here today. Would boiled free range egg be a problem?

Tina looks in a bit of pain, so I had corn on the cob and I rolled that in a little coconut oil and turmeric. I hope I'm not messing up.

I also read for her weight I've given her to much amoxicillin. She should only have just over a hundred mg I've given her 250 :th so not going to give her anymore until in the morning because she's already had well over 2 days in 24 hours.

The best in can do is 125mg, which is over but not as severe on her. That twice a day for five days should be sufficient 🤞 because I'd rather go a day over to be sure.
I think with antibiotics you should not skip a day even if you overdose one day.
A lot of clinicians swear by giving a double dose early in and then completing the course at the correct dose.
By skipping a day you give those bacteria a chance to rally.

Will someone tell this cat/boss that's my chair not his

20230806_154543.jpg

There’s a lot of conflicting advice on how to handle roosters. But if something doesn't seem to make sense to you, you should take it with a grain of salt 🙂.
Thanks @ManueB, that is sound advice. I have been obsessively reading all of the problem cockerel posts on BYC and there are so many of them, it makes me feel worried!
I do tend to overthinking, so I will just let it be and use my judgement.

My only animal pics at the moment....
View attachment 3601048

No that type of venting is very dangerous there have been numerous fires here in my area from lint building up in the ‘flex’ sections and the heat catching them on fire. - the plastic burns very fast and hot. There is a movement afoot to get them banded from sales here.

The metal type is safe, but even it can build up lint in the bends and low sections; thus a lint trap should be used which can be used to easily remove lint through a trap door.

Dryers are very dangerous the air exhaust gets very hot and people don’t realize how easily lint catches fire.

Safety Talk Tax

Pretty Boy Floyd - my little pumpkin
View attachment 3601049

View attachment 3601048

Here are a few more of me and my horse, Spot...
Will someone tell this cat/boss that's my chair not his

View attachment 3601108
😂 Lol

I think with antibiotics you should not skip a day even if you overdose one day.
A lot of clinicians swear by giving a double dose early in and then completing the course at the correct dose.
By skipping a day you give those bacteria a chance to rally.
She had it at 8am . I'm hoping egg is okay to help her? If so she'll have 125mg before bed

Back
Top Bottom