Over the last year or so, Cheetah has been the boy getting pushed off by the others. In the last week or so that has changed.View attachment 3801905View attachment 3801906View attachment 3801907View attachment 3801908This went on for an hour last night. It included the wing herding, Cheetah going into the coop, Hector approaching and getting chased off again. This morning, Whiskey chased Hector for a moment.
Mr P and Teddy got into it through the fencing yesterday. I had to chase Mr P away and tell Teddy he was gonna have to go home if he kept that up - boys….

A Remembrance and a Celebration

Hello again. I remain slammed at work with little time to spend catching up on everyone However we are approaching an anniversary that demands to recognized. So I am going to post something every day for the next few days. I apologize if I do not respond to any comments you may make. I just don't have a spare 2 hours in my day to follow this thread.

Anytime there is a changing of guard in a tribe of chickens there is usually a loss of some kind. This coming Friday is both the anniversary of Aurora's ascension to the thrown and, of course, Lilly's passing. So leading up to Friday I am going to retell some of Lilly's most interesting stories as she deserves to be remembered.

Today's remembrance are some of my favorite videos. Lilly loved torturing new comers to the tribe. It gave her immense pleasure to stalk and surprise them. She would even work with other hens like Sansa or even Phyllis to scare the newcomers twice in one surprise attack.

Here you will find Lilly scaring Little Jabber half to death with a surprise attack.

Here Lilly welcomes Betty to the Tribe

Lilly Chases Everyone

Hopefully these links work for everyone.

Lilly was a special leader and excellent leader of the tribe. She is dearly missed by all.

Hello again. I remain slammed at work with little time to spend catching up on everyone However we are approaching an anniversary that demands to recognized. So I am going to post something every day for the next few days. I apologize if I do not respond to any comments you may make. I just don't have a spare 2 hours in my day to follow this thread.

Anytime there is a changing of guard in a tribe of chickens there is usually a loss of some kind. This coming Friday is both the anniversary of Aurora's ascension to the thrown and, of course, Lilly's passing. So leading up to Friday I am going to retell some of Lilly's most interesting stories as she deserves to be remembered.

Today's remembrance are some of my favorite videos. Lilly loved torturing new comers to the tribe. It gave her immense pleasure to stalk and surprise them. She would even work with other hens like Sansa or even Phyllis to scare the newcomers twice in one surprise attack.

Here you will find Lilly scaring Little Jabber half to death with a surprise attack.

Lilly Chases Everyone

Lilly was a special leader and excellent leader of the tribe. She is dearly missed by all.
Fly high, Lilly. Thank you for sharing the remembrance videos.

Lilly Chases Everyone

I find they are like cats, if the ‘prey’ didn’t run then they wouldn’t be chased. But if they run, it game on!

Lilly Chases Everyone

I don’t remember seeing the first video before. It wasn’t just little Jabber who leapt out of their skin when she appeared!

Happy Monday everyone.
Sylvie said I could share her mugshot today.
IMG_6017.jpeg

Reluctantly I have decided I need to try and break Tassels (hate that phrase).
Even if I fail it will be easier for my chicken sitter to care for her this way.
She is not happy, and I know I am a big softie but I find it very distressing to do this to her.
IMG_6028.jpeg

Even the ladies are steering clear so something is going on.
Play for power do you think??

Teddy and Mr P got into it again this morning I had to rescue poor Henny when I inadvertently left her out of the silkie enclosure.

I guess I didn’t pull the door to their are closed well enough when I ran to get Henny, next thing I see those two boys displaying and all, I chucked poor Henny inside and grabbed up Teddy- who bit me. Guess he wanted to prove he was more aggressive than Mr Pompeii!

Boys - eye candy yes, but lots of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom