Official Squatch Watchers

21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium member
5 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
@21hens-incharge I hate people that go with the stereotypical, oh no those are bad dog breeds stay away. 😡they piss me off! Its like our Doberman, everyone is all dont let him be around your kids, dont leave him alone with them he might hurt them! View attachment 2006018He absolutely loves his girls with all his heart and will protect them at all cost! I grew up with Doberman and mine did the same for me! I am only scared of one kinda dog... the breed they use for Target.. bull terrier(?) Been attacked by a few of those -_-
I would give Sable a huge hug, of couse after asking if it was ok to pet your dog. Some people font like their animals pet by random people 🤷‍♀️
Straight up hate dogs being judged by breed alone.
By bull terrier are you meaning the Spuds McKenzie kind of dog?
Sable is 1/2 pit bull terrier. Totally intense looking eyes when half lidded.
IMG_20191207_151111.jpgIMG_20200103_113549.jpg
I have met some really great dobies and some not so great ones. It was the bad owners that made the not great ones that way.
I think it is part breeding (like mean roo to mean hen gives mean offspring) and part how they are handled.

I wonder who is teaching who their colors! :lau

Good morning! It feels pretty nice outside compared to yesterday, amazing the tilt between 30 and 40.
Got everybody fed, squirrel Bob is being greedy again chasing other squirrels away.
I'll never get any grandkids if he keeps that up, unless there is monster out there to put him in his place.

You were not kidding!
Santa must think you have a jam fetish lol!
Totally with you on pumpkin butter, it just isn't right. :)

Good morning Bob! :)

Yep, I checked the forecast 20's at night nearly all week and off and on sog.
Im not looking forward to it at all but what can ya do?
People are crazy dumb with dogs Henny, im guessing you know all too well how bad it is.
Sweetest looking pup we ever had loved to bite, she never left the house due to that.
I could not watch her and people at the same time.
And THAT is why Delilah will never go in stores. She looks fluffy and sweet but is fearful....which can lead to a bad bite.
River is confident and not shy so does well.....except with noisy lumber carts. Those go by and she hides behind hubs legs. The quieter ones don't phase her a bit.

Hope Hughes

Crossing the Road
Apr 1, 2017
Madison, FL
My Coop
My Coop
It is most definitely the owner for sure and breeding!!
Screenshot_20200119-101653_Samsung Internet.jpg
^^^^^^ these things lol my moms best friend and neighbor since I was a kid to like 16(no longer either, just kinda keep at a distance friend lol) Has a bull terrier rescue. She owned her own and then all the rescues ... ALL OF THEM WERE MEAN!! Maybe they all just hated me 🤷‍♀️ I think she only had one female that was sweet. I was attacked by 2 of then 2 different times... I'll still try with the breed but am very cautious.

Your baby is super cute!!!

@Molpet 4f as in 4°😱?!?!?!?! No no yall can keep that. 🥶

Morning @CapricornFarm glad it's nice and sunny for you to enjoy the day!

@21hens-incharge he is definitely trying to teach her to stay in the lines and just gave up! 20191204_174221.jpgbut Zues definitely puts up with alot and never complains! Could have asked for a better dog!

CapricornFarm

Waiting for spring
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
View attachment 2006062
^^^^^^ these things lol my moms best friend and neighbor since I was a kid to like 16(no longer either, just kinda keep at a distance friend lol) Has a bull terrier rescue. She owned her own and then all the rescues ... ALL OF THEM WERE MEAN!! Maybe they all just hated me 🤷‍♀️ I think she only had one female that was sweet. I was attacked by 2 of then 2 different times... I'll still try with the breed but am very cautious.

@21hens-incharge he is definitely trying to teach her to stay in the lines and just gave up! View attachment 2006073but Zues definitely puts up with alot and never complains! Could have asked for a better dog!
Hi Hope, a friend of mine raised bull terriers and they were all sweet dogs.

CapricornFarm

Waiting for spring
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Cappy, its totally probably just me lol I still try to be loveing to the ones I see now but Iam still always ready for something other then sweetness. I have met nicer ones since I am now older. But it's the only breed I have ever been a little scared of ya know.
When I was 12 I was riding my bike to the corner store. A German Shepherd came running down the hill and grabbed me by the leg! I screamed and he let go. So I was scared of them for a while. Now I own one and she is the sweetest girl!

21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium member
5 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Morning all
It's warmed up to 4f 🥶

Yesterday it was raining and 34 at this time.

Stupid tree turkeys all made it overnight. One was trying to get back in after she flew down on the wrong side
God God that is cold!! Leg warmers DID have a use......maybe as leg sweaters/scarves, might need some! Try and stay non frozen!

View attachment 2006062

@21hens-incharge he is definitely trying to teach her to stay in the lines and just gave up! View attachment 2006073but Zues definitely puts up with alot and never complains! Could have asked for a better dog!
Yup a spuds dog. There are good and bad in every breed sadly.
They can sense fear and apprehension so might be a type to not approach of you feel apprehensive.

Zues is freaking awesome in his hat! Pom poms and all. :love

Hubs was mauled by a dobie but that dog owner sicked the dog on him as he was working.
The only dog brave enough to bite me was a Chihuahua. :rolleyes: All he got was denim.

OMG!! Hubs brought in yesterday's mail and I got 2 seed catalogs!
:wee
I plan to order a few things I cannot find locally.

Top Bottom