The TFTs and below my Doberman girl.
74EDCE06-7935-45C4-99A1-FF3A462C1232.jpeg

Attachments

• 648D45B1-5508-456A-B2F9-90CDD8EC76A3.jpeg
    648D45B1-5508-456A-B2F9-90CDD8EC76A3.jpeg
    560.4 KB · Views: 1
@Chickassan I was born and raised in the FL keys, you wanna talk about a Zoo!!! I absolutely love the keys, they way it was when i was younger. But 21 years was long enough. After think Oklahoma would be "country living" we found a very awesome place here I'm north FL like literally 25 min from GA line. So peaceful and definitely alot nice. We traveled alot before the business got really busy so we got to see and spend time in all the other places so we got the best of both.

@21hens-incharge my husband is a motor head.. used to build/work on them in a Harley shop he has been meaning to rebuild his 1975 Ironhead. But has had so many different he loves them!

Ok, firstly Henny that PFFFTT!! Is the perfect sound for that quote lol!
I nearly choked on my cheerios woman.:lau
And yes, nothing spells trouble like a poofy little spotless white dog with "don't forkin touch me!!!" syndrome.
Not to mention high pitched voices really set her off and you know those were plentiful....sigh....even from dudes.
Would I ever want to be in your shoes with a jumbo helping of jangled, snappy dog nerves? Noooo way!
Good stuff on the bike being such an easy turn over, beats the other side of the coin for sure. :)

PFFFFT!! No such thing as butting in here. All are welcomed. :D
Yes Chi's can be real turds with poor social skills, fear and owners that think tiny dogs NEED coddling.

Spitz also are fluffy enough everyone wants to touch them. :rolleyes:
I might bite too if everyone was all touchy feely with me. :lau
Her names were perfect!

Just the thought of 85# Delilah in a scary place like Home Depot gives me heart palpitations, panic attacks and nervous sweats!

Bike update!!!!
Hubs put a new battery, a bit of oil, fresh gas and that sucker (after having sat for 5 years) fired right up!
It is a big bike too! I think he said 1500 cc motor.
He is headed on a test run now.

Freaking easiest flip EVER! That bike will sell fast.

Lol, well you're actually just a state below me then since you're close to the line.
It is pretty nice up this way, there are some rotten spots but that is anywhere.
So you grew up in the keys, iv'e heard many people talk about how much wildlife is down there in fact one of my mom's friends has an iguana invasion happening..big ole jokers too!
@Chickassan I was born and raised in the FL keys, you wanna talk about a Zoo!!! I absolutely love the keys, they way it was when i was younger. But 21 years was long enough. After think Oklahoma would be "country living" we found a very awesome place here I'm north FL like literally 25 min from GA line. So peaceful and definitely alot nice. We traveled alot before the business got really busy so we got to see and spend time in all the other places so we got the best of both.

@21hens-incharge my husband is a motor head.. used to build/work on them in a Harley shop he has been meaning to rebuild his 1975 Ironhead. But has had so many different he loves them!

Back
Top Bottom