I cant believe I didnt think of rock candy! :lau :lau

I really am glad that they threw it up instead of a more serious outcome. No pun intended.

I am SO making something out of this! The edging looks knitted 🤔🤔

Totally crocheted edging.

Thats the same stitch you had on your scarf! Im not that slow, lol! I ve been watching the video and writing down the pattern 🥰🥰

Yup! Same stitch. The blanket is a regular worsted weight the scarf was a "worsted weight" but definitely worked up in smaller softer shells.
Both were done with an H size hook.

Totally crocheted edging.

Yup! Same stitch. The blanket is a regular worsted weight the scarf was a "worsted weight" but definitely worked up in smaller softer shells.
Both were done with an H size hook.
Im trying it out right now. I marked when she starts on the edging and will work on it when the time comes. Did you do it on your blanket?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 1
Im trying it out right now. I marked when she starts on the edging and will work on it when the time comes. Did you do it on your blanket?

Looking good! Your yarn looks soft and squishy! 💕
No edging will be on this blanket. Her tutorial on it is sound though. The finishing row at the wavy edge of the shells will DEFINITELY be done on this blanket. I plan to go back on the scarf and do it there as well. The wavy edge bugs me.

Iv'e got 54 flippin eggs!
Iv'e just been sticking them in cartons, but 3 cartons of 18, 54 flippin eggs in about a month and not everybody is laying yet.
We are going to be a farty bunch this year. :caf

They sure add up quickly! Time to bake cookies, cakes, quiche, deviled eggs and more lol.
So much better to have to many than not enough.

They sure add up quickly! Time to bake cookies, cakes, quiche, deviled eggs and more lol.
So much better to have to many than not enough.
You're not kidding! :lau
Although, Im not sure about your last sentence 🤔 😂😂😂
So true, especially now when we just don't know what is going to happen.
Eggs are just so nice to have a stockpile of.:)
Are you trying any preservation methods? I have some scrambled ones in the freezer that I still have to try and see if it was worth it.

Yep, last year I froze a bunch and used them over the winter.
I also dehydrated some to make shelf stable eggs.
The egg flakes are great for baking, not so much for eating though.:)
Ohh almost forgot, I pickled some too lol!
You're not kidding! :lau
Although, Im not sure about your last sentence 🤔 😂😂😂

Are you trying any preservation methods? I have some scrambled ones in the freezer that I still have to try and see if it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom