Good morning everyone😊

It's Monday......Goob morning. Yes Goob. :idunno It just seems to fit for a Monday.

Have the best day possible Y'all.
Good morning Henny 😊 you too !
Goob morning to you too :celebrate
Good morning Mo 😊
Good morning everyone. Have a great day!

I spent about 2 hours last night getting the sound on my computer speakers to work. Yes, the drivers were up to date, which was the problem. The new audio drivers on the Asus website, don't work. Go figure.
Good morning Clue 😊

Good morning folks :frow

It's Monday......Goob morning. Yes Goob. :idunno It just seems to fit for a Monday.

Have the best day possible Y'all.
:frow Goob morning Henny, have a great day
Goob morning to you too :celebrate
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

I spent about 2 hours last night getting the sound on my computer speakers to work. Yes, the drivers were up to date, which was the problem. The new audio drivers on the Asus website, don't work. Go figure.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

I love when the update causes a problem. Really drives me nuts

Dh just got back from having our (his) cat put to sleep. She was the oldest (around 16 years old) of the pair we have. She had developed cancer in her neck about 9 months ago. She wasn't in pain, but as it grew and spread, over time, she had more difficulty eating, and lost weight. We knew her time was getting near. Last night, she had trouble swallowing, and kept choking. She was having trouble breathing, and lost bowel control.

He doesn't take his pet losses lightly. It's the first time the grands have ever seen him cry. They made sympathy cards for him, while he was at the vet's office. They went out to keep him company while he buried the cat. Having them with him, has helped.

Dh just got back from having our (his) cat put to sleep. She was the oldest (around 16 years old) of the pair we have. She had developed cancer in her neck about 9 months ago. She wasn't in pain, but as it grew and spread, over time, she had more difficulty eating, and lost weight. We knew her time was getting near. Last night, she had trouble swallowing, and kept choking. She was having trouble breathing, and lost bowel control.

He doesn't take his pet losses lightly. It's the first time the grands have ever seen him cry. They made sympathy cards for him, while he was at the vet's office. They went out to keep him company while he buried the cat. Having them with him, has helped.
Sorry for your loss
It's hard

:hugs :hugsSo sorry for your loss :hugs:hugs

:hugs :hugs :hugsI am very sorry for the loss of the kitty. It is never easy.

Back
Top Bottom