Went in to let everyone out for the day my 2 Muscovy females are in a coop by themselves since the Runner drakes won't leave them alone. Anyway I look down on the shavings and there was an egg one of my almost [July] 13-year-old muskies has laid an egg. Last year one or both laid a total of 12 but I thought for sure they were done by now. Especially since we lost their drake in March. They are amazing.

It's going v to be cloudy and stormy here. I hope you have fair weathet.
I will try to be as early as possible in the area north-west of Columbus, so that i have a chance to re-position if necessary.
In 1999 we had a total eclipse in Germany and i missed it due to completely overcast weather. Forecast for tomorrow is partly sunny around Marion… 🤞🏻

I will try to be as early as possible in the area north-west of Columbus, so that i have a chance to re-position if necessary.
In 1999 we had a total eclipse in Germany and i missed it due to completely overcast weather. Forecast for tomorrow is partly sunny around Marion… 🤞🏻
Yeah, that's the forecast here too. We're going to get an almost total eclipse. An hour south gets the full monty.

Back
Top Bottom