Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

YES...... I did it. thanks for the help

Easy once you figure it out.
Can you believe I got sunburnt today working on the flower beds and cleaning up leaves.

Donna

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
How exciting!!! I am so happy for you & your hubby. So funny b/c my DD was sitting next to me as I read the news and she asked what I was excited about and I told her a baby. She asked if it was a real baby. I said of course then I realized I was on the chicken forum where we all get almost as excited over feathered babies.
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I had to put my squares aside to crochet a B-day beanie head hugger w/ matching wrist warmers. I'm obsessed w/ making wrist warmers now. I need to pry myself from them and get back to my squares. I have a ton of stuff I'd like to do when I'm finished w/ the swap for X-mas gifts as well. An owl hat sounds adorable.
pop.gif

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ya.gif

Sending tons of wishes for a short stay in the NICU. I know it's best to keep her there til she is breathing well on her own but it will be so wonderful to get her home to her loving family!
hugs.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
Oh no!!!! I hope your hubby has a speedy recovery. That sounds so painful.
sad.png

Thanks Kim! The poor guy is at his wits end right now. He has been healthy forever and never had to deal with anything like this so he is having a tough time figuring out how to cope. I will send him your good wishes, I know he'll appreciate it!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom