I will post some moose on Sunday just for you :)
The Environmental Inspector saw 4 bull moose on the Chinchaga on Christmas Eve when he was heading out from camp :love

Edit:

@RoyalChick

Meanwhile this should hold you till Sunday:

Lola the very naughty horse fell into a ravine (if that were my horses Lola would likely have to stay in the ravine - I do NOT want to know how much that rescue cost!).

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5114858
Wow. She looked like she enjoyed the view during the flight!

They aren’t the same thing and I read somewhere that the soldier fly larvae are better - I think less fat - but I haven’t really looked into it.
Definitely yummy!
BSFL: more fat, more calcium, better environmentally, better calcium to phosphorus ratio (for chickens - don't know about us humans!) than mealworms.

Squirrel and Meeko. Talk about a mother/daughter pair almost being twins. Squirrel is in front and Meeko behind her.
DSCN0457.JPG

I keep checking them like thats going to make them hatch faster. Im getting really excited. I actually feel good today but my bloodwork is way abnormal and my dr will call me tomorrow when she is in. She doesnt work thursdays.
Are they in lockdown yet?

Ok feel better hopefully,

BSFL: more fat, more calcium, better environmentally, better calcium to phosphorus ratio (for chickens - don't know about us humans!) than mealworms.
😁 Good to know!

Squirrel and Meeko. Talk about a mother/daughter pair almost being twins. Squirrel is in front and Meeko behind her.
View attachment 3433435
Everyone looks so happy 💖

Looks like a nice day there.

They're notoriously reclusive and the most unpredictable animal in North America. First year we moved here, saw a cow and calf off n on all winter. Had a bull saunter across the road in front of me and haven't seen them since.
Wow! That's an experience lucky you!

Lesson learned.
When giving a slice of leftover beef to the chickens - cut it up first.
It is chicken mayhem here.
I guess it is good practice for when they take down a whole cow!
I am staying out of the way. I came to get fluffy butt pics for tomorrow but it is just too dangerous!
Hahahahahaha what a visual! And you only have 3, try 13 😆

-------

Got an egg for m Fluffy, dated it and put it in the basket. No further egg from Marty yet though.

Back
Top Bottom