28 minutes early but better early than never......something not quite right with that, but nvm.
Soon to be a fluffier butt than it is currently. Fudge at the getting better end of her moult.
PA290131.JPG

28 minutes early but better early than never......something not quite right with that, but nvm.
Soon to be a fluffier butt than it is currently. Fudge at the getting better end of her moult.
View attachment 2392028
I will allow it.

Looking good Fudge! 🥰

I Am Furious :mad:

I am having trouble writing this as I don't know what I am going to do.

It was a complete rainout today as the remains of hurricane Zeta came through. It rained so much the pool is overflowing. I left the ladies in the run complex all day. No use in them getting soaked when it's this cold outside. The complex is completely roofed. So while they might get some side rain, mostly they can stay dry.

When I checked the camera to check on roosting tonight, this is what I saw.
20201029_185125.jpg

Now I took this picture because I had to go out and find out if Phyllis was on the high roost. Somehow I knew she wouldn't be. Aurora was in her spot.

She was not.

20201029_192316.jpg

That is the same roost Maleficent was on when........

This is how it started with Mal when Lilly kept chasing her out of the coop. I thought the multiple roosts would help but now it's not Lilly, it's Aurora or Sansa. There is so much room. Why won't they share?

Why!?

I just can't. I was so afraid tonight. I just can't.

I Am Furious :mad:

I am having trouble writing this as I don't know what I am going to do.

It was a complete rainout today as the remains of hurricane Zeta came through. It rained so much the pool is overflowing. I left the ladies in the run complex all day. No use in them getting soaked when it's this cold outside. The complex is completely roofed. So while they might get some side rain, mostly they can stay dry.

When I checked the camera to check on roosting tonight, this is what I saw.
View attachment 2392122

Now I took this picture because I had to go out and find out if Phyllis was on the high roost. Somehow I knew she wouldn't be. Aurora was in her spot.

She was not.

View attachment 2392124

That is the same roost Maleficent was on when........

This is how it started with Mal when Lilly kept chasing her out of the coop. I thought the multiple roosts would help but now it's not Lilly, it's Aurora or Sansa. There is so much room. Why won't they share?

Why!?

I just can't. I was so afraid tonight. I just can't.
Oh, Bob! That is just horrible. What meanies! You may have to monitor for a while & check those wiley ladies.

Back
Top Bottom