Ok, I confess, I can't catch up. I'm trying to go back and see chicken photos. Well, today my girls got their Spinach and some meal worms for Valentine treats. I also give Calf Manna during the winter when there are no bugs to eat..no protein. Anyone else? View attachment 2530022View attachment 2530023View attachment 2530025View attachment 2530027View attachment 2530029View attachment 2530030View attachment 2530032View attachment 2530033 They love their treats!
Oh those pictures are great! :love

I love that forest in your yard! Wow!
Thanks! It only goes back a few hundred feet before it gets really vertical there, with a few little clearings in the trees, down by our house build it’s more open and hilly at the base of the ridge. This spring I want to take you all down to our waterfall (closer to the beach) and get some more decent pictures of the old growth section. There is one new tree down just inside that tree line that I’m not mentioning to anyone (shhh... my firewood, because we are getting in the house this year!) we are on a 600 acre Farm on a small island in the Pacific Northwest, so we have some really big trees.

Back
Top Bottom