I must let the tribe out to free range today. That means I have to check the entire parameter of my property first. Bob is correct. My pain is more than a loss of Emma. I’m learning that life isn’t all about me. All you others have issues to deal with as well, so please take no offense to my ramblings. I just find it easier just to vent to by friends here on BYC :hugs

I must let the tribe out to free range today. That means I have to check the entire parameter of my property first. Bob is correct. My pain is more than a loss of Emma. I’m learning that life isn’t all about me. All you others have issues to deal with as well, so please take no offense to my ramblings. I just find it easier just to vent to by friends here on BYC :hugs
You are welcome to vent here anytime. Can you stay out there and be their rooster? Just be on guard for any ne'er do wells?

You are welcome to vent here anytime. Can you stay out there and be their rooster? Just be on guard for any ne'er do wells?
Actually I have been doing the rooster today. I even let the littles out for a stretch. But I’m sticking close to Jaffar, he’s helping both of us get through our loss. (I’m not kidding) he’s such a good rooster

Actually I have been doing the rooster today. I even let the littles out for a stretch. But I’m sticking close to Jaffar, he’s helping both of us get through our loss. (I’m not kidding) he’s such a good rooster
I'm very sorry that he lost his best girl. 😔

Back
Top Bottom