The animation is good except one thing. The whole principal is simply a delaying action. By flattening the curve you lengthen the curve. The end result has to be that everyone gains immunity in some way. Until there is a vaccine, the only way to gain immunity is by getting the disease. It has to burn it's way through the human population. Until enough humans have gained personal immunity that we have "herd immunity" the pandemic will continue.
Yes! But in the meantime healthcare professionals and resources can cope.

Aurora is Sick

View attachment 2069340

I've been keeping watch on her as I noticed a couple of unusual poos over the last several days. She did not come running out this morning when I let them out to free range like she normally does. In fact I ast first thought she was on the nest and when she wasn't there I panicked. I did finally locate her standing outside the complex side door. Tail down. Not a lot of energy.

And then I got this smelly poo.:sick I will only show the small version. Just click to make it bigger if you are interested.
View attachment 2069341

I was scooped it up to run to the lab and I found out that they are not accepting specimens from the public due to COVID 19. :barnie :he:mad:

The closest lab that is accepting specimens is a 3 hour trip away. So I'm pulling out the corrid and going to treat without confirmation. I'll have to go on poo watch and make sure things improve. :(

I would just like to find normal for a while. I was just feeling like the flock was at least there. :oops:
Oh no. Poor Aurora. I hope the medication helps her. Shame about the lab - seems weird they're doing no other tests. Other things are important too.

By the way that is where plague masks came from. Or in today's world, toilet paper wrapped around your head!
My youngest (who is very artsy fartsy Ribh :D) has spent the last couple of weeks making a plague doctor mask.

I’ll try to get them to pose with a chicken for a photo for you guys

Fudge.
P3273015.JPG
P3273000.JPG

Back
Top Bottom