You mentioned the palace

We have a pond near by and there are rocks sort of accumulated together where the ducks nest. I'll take a picture one day to show you :)
Oh yes - I was just kidding - I couldn't figure out why they decided to nest there and I was speculating that maybe they wanted to move in with the Princesses.
I hope they survive the fox. I a also worried that there isn't much to eat in my swimming pool but if I put out feed it will attract the fox. This is so stressful!
How long do duck eggs take to hatch?

I seem to have some new friends.

View attachment 2655523View attachment 2655525View attachment 2655526

My new friends have eggs.
View attachment 2655528View attachment 2655529

And one broody mother duck

View attachment 2655530

All this would be lovely except that it is my pool they have taken over.
Also I fear they are very exposed to fox attack where they have their nest, but I don’t think there is anything I can do about that.
I think they might be wanting to move into the Chicken Palace!
I looooove your new friends! Maybe they've decided to adopt you the way that Chickadee adopted me 💕 I'm hoping that the nest will be safe from any foxes and we'll be able to see some ducklings in your future posts!

Jaffar has changed his mind. :confused: He no longer likes military movies. He sits with me and watches old biblical movies. I think he has changed his feathers!! What ever he likes to watch, he’s such a good rooster! View attachment 2654852
I love that Jaffar is your movie buddy! He looks like such a sweet rooster!

It's Friday!

Let's see some Fulffy Butts! Where are my Aussies?

I love this photo because it really demonstrates the difference in hips between Sansa and Sydney. It has to be easier for Sansa to lay eggs. She definitely runs differently than Sydney.

View attachment 2654473
I'm soooo busy with work right now Bob. I'll catch up on fb photos another time.

Here's one I just took of Mary looking lovely with her new feathers growing in.

IMG20210508080336.jpg

Well you know, variety is the spice of life.
Has Jaffar ever watched “Dirty Dancing”? It’s my favorite movie of all time, and I wondered what he thought of it.
I think Jaffar should write reviews. Two crows for that one. Six boks for another.

Back
Top Bottom