Please just relocate the snake. He's a good one. 👍
I think I owe a SHRA on this one.

SHRA TAX

20210620_162604.jpg

He's being released, just not in MY yard. I HATE snakes, but if there is such a thing as a good one a black snake is a good one to have around. That being said I already have a resident black snake that scares the daylights out of me too often so I do not need another one. The resident one is allowed to stay unharmed until the day comes he eats a chick. I will begrudge him a egg here and there, but my chicks are off limits.

I love her house. It is what they call a bungalow. 2 bedrooms downstairs and one built into the old attic so 3 total. It has the tiniest kitchen I have ever seen and they are about to remodel that. That is business this contractor could have had as well.

Of course my daughter is refusing to consider any other renovations at this time. She needs to recover. 😆
I think she needs to recover too! My boys took our bathroom apart then disappeared. Only threats of cutting off their inheritance prevailed upon them to return & finish the job! :lau

Lol 😆🤣😂
We have large cat sized slugs here, they cut large!
Here's a pic from the internet since its to dark at night to get a pic of the real ones!View attachment 2735681
Up on Tamborine Mountain [in Qld, Australia] you will find worms as large as a fair sized snake. No, I don't have pics. Not sure what you'd even look them up under.

Back
Top Bottom