Minnie

I have been trying to get some good photos of Minnie so you all can advise on whether her stance suggests she is ill. Specifically if she has that ‘penguin stance’ thing going on.
She is not being very cooperative and is moving around really fast so these shots may not be good enough.
I continue to think she just looks better and better but of course that is what I want to believe!
I also think it looks like her rear end is down because she has so much fluff - honestly she looks like she is a toddler with a very, very full and saggy diaper/nappy. Dotty looks that way too.
What d’yall think?

View attachment 2917471View attachment 2917472View attachment 2917473View attachment 2917474
FWIW, I'm not seeing any penguin posture in these photos. Her tail's up and her neck is elongated.

Barred Rocks, the quintessential chicken. It cannot be denied.

View attachment 2917347
I agree!
6D15293E-3621-408F-BFBD-50FD81B0B269.jpeg

Minnie

I have been trying to get some good photos of Minnie so you all can advise on whether her stance suggests she is ill. Specifically if she has that ‘penguin stance’ thing going on.
She is not being very cooperative and is moving around really fast so these shots may not be good enough.
I continue to think she just looks better and better but of course that is what I want to believe!
I also think it looks like her rear end is down because she has so much fluff - honestly she looks like she is a toddler with a very, very full and saggy diaper/nappy. Dotty looks that way too.
What d’yall think?

View attachment 2917471View attachment 2917472View attachment 2917473View attachment 2917474
I think her body language looks great here and not penguin-like. That other one must have just been caught at a moment that appeared so.

Minnie

What d’yall think?

That doesn't look like a Penguin stance to me & both head & tail are up.

Back
Top Bottom