DSCN0442.JPG
DSCN0443.JPG

😁 Good to know!

Everyone looks so happy 💖

Looks like a nice day there.

Wow! That's an experience lucky you!

Hahahahahaha what a visual! And you only have 3, try 13 😆

-------

Got an egg for m Fluffy, dated it and put it in the basket. No further egg from Marty yet though.
Started out freezing but warmed up to the mid 50s. The last week has reminded us that winter is not over just yet.

Oh my goodness little ladies now ❤️

Started out freezing but warmed up to the mid 50s. The last week has reminded us that winter is not over just yet.
Still a lot of snow here but rain tomorrow should help melt some of it. I need to snow gone!

It is. Minnows and crawdads are coming back out. Fishing and Crawdad hunting has resumed for the tiny dino's.
Not sure my kiddos would know how to catch them, no creeks here. But I guess since Fluffy killed and ate a snake I bet they would learn quick if I did have a creek!

Oh my goodness little ladies now ❤️

Still a lot of snow here but rain tomorrow should help melt some of it. I need to snow gone!

Not sure my kiddos would know how to catch them, no creeks here. But I guess since Fluffy killed and ate a snake I bet they would learn quick if I did have a creek!
Yup pretty little ladies who still try to stuff themselves under a very stubborn Chiquita at night. If you did have a creek, all it would take would be for one to catch a fish one time by accident. They would actively hunt them from then on and teach everyone else.

Awwwww and such a beauty, hopefully you can place him in a good home.

Yup pretty little ladies who still try to stuff themselves under a very stubborn Chiquita at night. If you did have a creek, all it would take would be for one to catch a fish one time by accident. They would actively hunt them from then on and teach everyone else.
I am surprised they don’t try to kill the rats - but the rats are likely smart enough to stay clear of them!!

—-

Just got another Sophia egg. Just need another Marty egg and a broody old bat to sit on them!
7E12C54C-5081-448F-94A0-5CA0EFD67CA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom