Pics
Ok, I think this is the other chick I can't tell what kind it is!
IMG_3076.JPG

I know right?
There are so many!! I get dizzy trying to keep track of them while I watch them!!
After a few days of lots of rain, I was finally able to let them play out in the yard!!
Yes, that CCL is a cutie!!
His sisters(CCL) are so flighty! I can't ever get a hold of them!! They won't even come to me when I have live mealworms!!
Pretty much Everyone else will come for mealworms, but not the CCL females!!

I know right?
There are so many!! I get dizzy trying to keep track of them while I watch them!!
After a few days of lots of rain, I was finally able to let them play out in the yard!!
Yes, that CCL is a cutie!!
His sisters(CCL) are so flighty! I can't ever get a hold of them!! They won't even come to me when I have live mealworms!!
Pretty much Everyone else will come for mealworms, but not the CCL females!!
LOL...the eight I hatched are like that...oh well they will chill out when they get introduced to the rest of the flock and start laying! My 8 10 week old EE's are so laid back and sweet...and they have been like that since I brought them home when they were a week old. It's funny how some are flighty and some are just chill! My predictions still look correct so far! I'm going to get the CL eggs on Saturday. I'll post my numbers when I get home and get them set!

LOL...the eight I hatched are like that...oh well they will chill out when they get introduced to the rest of the flock and start laying! My 8 10 week old EE's are so laid back and sweet...and they have been like that since I brought them home when they were a week old. It's funny how some are flighty and some are just chill! My predictions still look correct so far! I'm going to get the CL eggs on Saturday. I'll post my numbers when I get home and get them set!
Yes, your predictions look pretty spot on!!
I should have tossed the predicted male eggs from the start!!
Now I am in that predicament again. I haven't the heart to eat them, so it looks like I keep them as bachelors or beg people to take them!!

Yes, your predictions look pretty spot on!!
I should have tossed the predicted male eggs from the start!!
Now I am in that predicament again. I haven't the heart to eat them, so it looks like I keep them as bachelors or beg people to take them!!
That is the main reason I want this experiment to work...if I can prevent the hatching of males, I won't have to make that harsh decision! If I'd seen this experiment before I set my eggs those three male eggs wouldn't have be set.

Back
Top Bottom